|
|
Which kenku should I use?
>>
|
|
5
|
692
|
|
|
Monsters with upcasted Darkness
>>
|
|
2
|
90
|
|
|
What should I do?
>>
|
|
11
|
260
|
|
|
Dungeons and or dragons
>>
|
|
29
|
671
|
|
|
Ideas for race of a Circle of Spores Druid
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
Do all races/classes get bonus actions automatically?
>>
|
|
5
|
939
|
|
|
Echo Knight Archer is Just too Sexy
>>
|
|
29
|
6,765
|
|
|
Can I still share my books with my active campaign?
>>
|
|
11
|
181
|
|
|
What would be the best In-Person Map Software?
>>
|
|
4
|
1,734
|
|
|
Target Character AC (by role)
>>
|
|
2
|
171
|
|
|
What dark secrets did you create or plan to create for "Descent to Avernus"?
>>
|
|
5
|
573
|
|
|
HELP! Wizard ain't Wizarding
>>
|
|
1
|
183
|
|
|
Can't Select any race other than the basic races
>>
|
|
5
|
1,763
|
|
|
How do I homebrew a weapon similar to a pact weapon for a different class on DNDBeyond?
>>
|
|
1
|
112
|
|
|
Buying parts of a book
>>
|
|
5
|
1,103
|