General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Anyone who knows other sites/softwares/good PDFs as a backup/replacement for DnDBeyond? >>
by Niskiko
9 955
NFTs and D&D >>
by mg87
7 210
Hoping this isn’t true >> (2 Viewing)
by Littleevilbastard
14 439
I don't know what I'm doing and I died like three times and its making me sad. >>
by KittyGoddess
24 552
Epic D&D win >>
by eapiv
1 146
Interesting Video on OGL Situation by D&D Content Creator + Streamer >>
by BoringBard
13 502
WOTC HAS GONE TOO FAR >>
by Leeker84
3 253
Anything I missed? >>
by Krodtheaswift
2 80
We built this. It is ours. >>
by GraptharStarstalker
4 223
Chris and Jeremy >>
by ChessMess
25 956
What would it take for you to com back to dnd beyond? >>
by Vemnic
22 569
DnDBegone/StopTheSub >>
by gubmuH
17 1,130
Fun Fact about the Unsub campaign >>
by akinorus
5 416
IEEE Standard for interchange of RPG data instead of OGL or ORC >>
by Alevecrys
3 91
Should WotC refund for Dndbeyond.com content? >>
by Pteraghost
4 155
Forum Jump: