General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Maximum sight range >>
by Verenti
10 30,062
Shattered obelisk and night below? >>
by LeonStratton
0 61
Paid Games >>
by FSilvermane
6 242
Official Races You'd Like To See? >>
by Aquivorous
53 1,072
Do I need to purchase the full version of Xanathars guide to everything to gain eldritch invocations? >>
by DukeyLukey
2 113
Passing down an account >>
by MojoTheBojo
8 515
WOTC/DNDB enforcing mandatory subscriptions? >>
by Autumnsbane
10 378
No new features on DDB in a very long time >>
by DarkStrider
12 440
Avrae commands >> (1 Viewing)
by Hordek
7 8,947
How can you simulate homebrew classes? >>
by eearlesheller
6 740
Newbie Question: Modifer and Spell Attack? >>
by Sklnxbones
1 294
My barb got lycanthropy from a werebear while getting his bear totem >>
by Aerick69
9 440
Am I the jerk? >>
by StephenVillareale
10 342
What should I discuss in my session 0? >>
by TheLSpike
5 4,337
Does the Moon affect Shifters? >>
by Laird_Denton
2 288
Forum Jump: