General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How Do I Access an Adventure I Purchased? >>
by MbandoFatebound
6 2,012
Dark Elf's Sunlight Sensitivity and Druid's Wild Shape >>
by Dani08
6 197
Bladesinger Background >>
by Ninefingers21
4 1,703
Plant creatures >>
by AkihitoTysko
2 563
How/where to add Damage Threshold to homebrewed vehicles? >>
by DMHayes
0 50
First Adventure! Lost Mine of Phandelver >>
by NashobaBellator
2 90
[Question] Hunt for the Thessalhydra PC starting level? Spoiler Warning. >>
by BiggusBeardus
4 2,509
How do I start afresh with the eyes of a newbie? >>
by jgtelford
4 133
Rollable Generator >>
by Houligan
11 908
What are your favourite sorcadin subclasses? >>
by Skfma
0 53
Dragonlance: Map of Ansalon >>
by DerekBonn
9 623
What other Fantasy TTRPGs do you like to play? >>
by OctoberGeek
Instant Death, a past edition reference >>
by Stavros_Araatan
3 16,354
POLL: Will you stick with 5e/other edition OR switch to 6e (OneD&D) >>
by OctoberGeek
13 510
An Open Letter to Wizards of the Coast >>
by samuelkleppin
0 254
Forum Jump: