General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I'm running out of boss ideas(help) >>
by rexpokecom2167
15 256
How do you play powerful characters or NPCs with a dark, tragic past? >>
by jgtelford
9 542
Why is it called 2024 Edition >>
by OccultantNate
86 6,711
Need to purchase "Cleric - Trickery" Domain. Individual purchase? Included in Players Handbook? >>
by vsthem
9 4,039
Close formation attacks to emulate Roman phalanx, gang of rogues, and tavern fist fighters etc. >>
by TwitchingGreg
58 584
Has Anyone Played Seas of Vodari? >>
by Mintwerd
0 58
Pugilist unplayable? >>
by SirBarnick
28 2,978
Creating NPCs in D&D Beyond >>
by TomNB
10 5,116
Shared Dice, how can I kill them forever? >>
by charkomangus
1 128
How to unlock/buy the rest of Fighter subclass >>
by CarlitosTeded
22 9,662
How do I see my posts? >>
by CharlesThePlant
2 145
I've thought of some weird ideas for Spelljammer encounters >>
by Samueltheslayer
0 56
Monk/Rogue multiclass 2024 >>
by Shadowmonk88
7 795
Features I hope they add in upcoming books >>
by Danflorf_Bourndrimiur
7 219
Images displayed in VTT >>
by WABirdNerd
3 189
Forum Jump: