General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Please add weapon properties/masteries to Rules Glossary >>
by hyperanjeeta
1 78
Fictiotopias, chuanshu, isekai and "the last action hero". >>
by LuisCarlos17f
9 288
I think I have figured out what I don't like about DnD 2024. >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
127 7,611
ADnD support? >>
by Ogichihollow
7 725
DnD Beyond Reddit AMA - 2026-Feb-24 >>
by Perringaiden
1 194
Cannot find Instruments of the Bards >>
by Gilkarash
11 3,840
Different Versions of the Snare Spell? >>
by FireAnt333
9 244
How do I silence a guard and not kill them? >>
by Character77006
9 192
New Style Character Sheet Export >>
by Beek_Gwenders
3 139
Use speechify to make audiobooks >>
by TherosIronhand
4 160
What's the weakest thing that can beat the tarrasque? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
80 4,414
Multi class spell slots >>
by Allennightwalker
4 196
Using Tyranny of Dragons with Maps VTT >>
by DadaroniDM
2 135
What counts as spell casting? >>
by Weremage2
9 178
Where is Heliana’s Guide to Monster Hunting: Part 2? >>
by DerBlooob
9 336
Forum Jump: