General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bags of Holding, Possible super weapon? (speculation) >>
by Lord_Kilroy
5 6,497
Homebrew... >>
by Terramist
2 547
Is anyone else having the uncomfortable experience of their players trying to bring more adult content into your game? >>
by Kiaron
3 654
Tier 4 and Epic adventures >>
by Vainglorious
8 4,313
All 5e content? >>
by Tajeo
2 1,431
Product replacement - spell cards >>
by Jimbo_on_Fire
1 697
A request for opinions >>
by JokerJester99
4 513
Surveys for Players and DMs >>
by LucentLight
0 347
So, err... I’m new here and new to D&D... could I have some help? >>
by Bengal_the_Writer
16 897
I think I have a problem >>
by Jiracorp626
2 389
If I buy the PHB do I get accesses to all the sub classes, spells and such in the book on the DND Beyond client >>
by Sjbeast
2 1,092
DM Favoritism >>
by BlightedSkinner
5 1,901
D&D Reader?? >>
by gksmithlcw
138 12,626
Races in Adventurer's League >>
by Tystefy
12 3,413
Legendary Bundle VS Master Subscription >>
by Sardonnix
3 9,333
Forum Jump: