General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Ruminating on DMing PbP and players who are no fun to play with >>
by Pensevelyn
2 714
Fire Genasi Questions >>
by Charl1e09
3 2,953
After Christmas with the family. >>
by NerdyDad
3 566
Using an Unearthed Arcana Subrace? >>
by Rhynar
1 470
First time player creation >>
by Nemsarga
4 574
Hello.I would like some advice, I am new to D&D and need some help with creating and character. >>
by TheLagFairy
3 638
Running curse of strahd >>
by Trebor3
4 2,706
D&D integration into Divinity: Original Sin 2 >>
by Sedge
0 1,439
Nezarec's Sin (homebrew please review) >>
by ClockworkLegend
0 641
Helm of Argenthirixus (homebrew please review) >>
by ClockworkLegend
0 476
is this a good damage? >>
by duhast123
18 1,242
Grasp of Hadar (XGE) + Ascendant Step to lift and drop enemies? >>
by Richl1
8 8,487
I've come about 15 years late to the party but I've got starbucks >>
by Enigma_37
6 1,313
Idea for Skill Advancement >>
by Heriziark
11 808
As a Player, SCAG or XGtE for character building? >>
by Cee
8 4,428
Forum Jump: