General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Please consider outsourcing sound tracks for VTT >>
by Deathbeams
1 194
Subclass feature or item I can't remember >>
by AppoGlide
2 87
D&D VTT >>
by YoderOn3
9 245
Please define DPR >>
by Character77006
71 1,586
No solo d&d adventures. >>
by mrchandler7439857
8 441
Formula for figuring out best way to min max bag of holding filled with nothing but healer's kits and various healing potions >>
by Jiracorp626
0 62
Invocation Changes Question >>
by Dawodakida
9 230
Raven Queen Themed Subclass for 2024 Warlocks? >>
by Uurindo
17 1,372
Is this normal? >>
by Bellion_Whiskmore
12 386
How do I add a Damage resistance to a subclass feature? >>
by Goomba_Guy
3 208
How do I clear the Game Log? >>
by Dwayne
3 298
Creating HE-MAN for a D&D campaign prologue - what race, class should I use? >>
by jgtelford
4 1,000
Is there a reason that Monster stat blocks dont roll dice in MAPS >>
by Dwayne
10 267
Levelable companions >>
by HaxusOberskyer
3 86
Adding Filter option : ALL OWNED SOURCES to all tools >>
by ntwaves
1 51
Forum Jump: