General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Enspelled Armor >>
by RighthAndyman618
3 148
Is there a way to get books on this website if I have the physical copies? >>
by OsBorn_gOodbArrle
4 119
New player, how do I play The Death Knight's Squire'? >>
by DaveDiamond
6 2,702
Material for 5.5e >>
by Falvern
2 244
Great Weapon Fighting style - the worst gets worse >>
by AresRising
167 10,339
Bringing Monster Manual Expanded to Dndbeyond >>
by JonnyVicent
10 613
Healing abilities vs. CR >>
by OldKingHoot
9 193
Alt Cover - Horrors Within >>
by Lanceval
4 929
Pre-ordering for Europe / Validating on D&DBeyond >>
by Lanceval
1 88
Tortle Sadness >>
by The_Murgen
15 348
Making Melee damage more even with Spellcasting >>
by FoxMulder
53 1,001
I guess they're the Public Domains of Dread now >>
by AntonSirius
15 528
Do you use AI to (help) build your Character and/or Campaign? >>
by HarlonYhulths
53 1,064
Comparing Spellfire and Zhentarim >>
by FoxMulder
11 373
Starting Solo Campaign Tips? >>
by IRLCelticDruid
7 133
Forum Jump: