General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How would I make a death knight pc? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
17 1,395
Where to buy books >>
by Kalkowski
5 1,338
Race/Subrace Problem >>
by Okashido
2 163
Question on books! >>
by Valdis2
2 189
Item missing >>
by CebolaAzeda
5 158
Questions That I have... >>
by CalBloodWolf
7 392
I can't find potion of greater healing in Equipment or Magic items... >>
by Gris_X
2 295
Combat Roles >>
by BlueWolf44
9 576
How do I get my group to quiet down/pay attention? >>
by Percival96
8 579
question about blood hunter >>
by SpookGhoulman
5 264
Ways to get 'Great Weapon Fighting' fighting style? >>
by Calavid
4 259
Ok new idea for a PC >>
by Archieisteallamarr
4 236
Hero Tier to master tier >>
by LionHeart013
2 452
Hero/Master Sub >>
by Jordus_Lightbringer
14 916
Add custom (homebrewed) weapon as a bonus action? >>
by MrTEAP
9 2,842
Forum Jump: