General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Possible Community Survey (not official) >>
by The_Lake_Admiral
0 37
Will I steal the spotlight?? >>
by Somerton
6 249
Avrae&Beyond >>
by Jayden0
0 180
Random Google 404 errors >>
by C4mSH4FT
0 44
mimics >>
by Wysperra
3 81
Technical question: Dispel Magic >>
by Gvarayi
3 451
Paladin Smite >>
by Wysperra
8 169
XP or Milestone? >>
by ConalTheGreat
93 2,567
what I'm waiting for in the beyond of dnd >>
by DDefener
15 397
Where to take a Bard build? >>
by Soulcoffin
9 261
Very disappointed >>
by user-108734008
107 2,250
Tome of Beasts 2 >>
by xillian
3 536
Moon Dogs >>
by RedHood5229
3 817
How do I add characters created on my own account, to an already existing Campaign on my account? >>
by darwlnflsh
3 69
Starting a School club >>
by Rcy
11 2,062
Forum Jump: