|
|
Primal Paths (6) but where are they?
>>
|
|
4
|
2,425
|
|
|
Is a scripted/rigged encounter railroading?
>>
|
|
60
|
1,187
|
|
|
Character creation styles
>>
|
|
12
|
536
|
|
|
Are level 11 Rangers broken?
>>
|
|
13
|
307
|
|
|
Whats the difference between skills and feats?
>>
|
|
5
|
2,290
|
|
|
Visual Beyond20 to Roll20
>>
|
|
3
|
87
|
|
|
How do migrate player character data from my campaign "A" to my campaign "B"
>>
|
|
5
|
150
|
|
|
Level 5 Warlock should I go Sorcerer? DM said I could because I’m new
>>
|
|
7
|
228
|
|
|
Team Names (Humor)
>>
|
|
13
|
7,623
|
|
|
Which Book Should I Buy?
>>
|
|
8
|
212
|
|
|
Can you give me your thoughts and opinions on this incomplete character backstory?
>>
|
|
11
|
244
|
|
|
how to share my book/sources with my DM?
>>
|
|
15
|
1,688
|
|
|
Is there a....
>>
|
|
2
|
122
|
|
|
I don't know how to subscribe... (choosing homebrew content)
>>
|
|
4
|
126
|
|
|
Aliexpress dice haul
>>
|
|
0
|
79
|