|
|
My DM tells me that I can't multiclass though the rulebook tells me I can.What should I do?
>>
|
|
32
|
2,178
|
|
|
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, thoughts?
>>
|
|
13
|
835
|
|
|
Question.
>>
|
|
7
|
258
|
|
|
Gifts from Theros & Barovia
>>
|
|
2
|
115
|
|
|
Ravenloft discussion
>>
|
|
4
|
152
|
|
|
Need some short songs/poems/etc for my bard
>>
|
|
12
|
801
|
|
|
Running campaigns (table) with only Beyond?
>>
|
|
3
|
74
|
|
|
Does this sit funny with you too?
>>
|
|
40
|
777
|
|
|
How do I add Dark Gifts to my character?
>>
|
|
1
|
513
|
|
|
The Ultimate Celebrity Crossover
>>
|
|
2
|
321
|
|
|
Devi's Sight and Consciousness of Darkness
>>
|
|
4
|
127
|
|
|
Is D&D Beyond worth it?
>>
|
|
9
|
2,144
|
|
|
tattoos on scales?
>>
|
|
7
|
1,974
|
|
|
A good name for a custom spell that reduces enemy's spell attack
>>
|
|
10
|
135
|
|
|
What changes from the books have you encorporated into the Dragons of your setting?
>>
|
|
0
|
56
|