General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Let players view character sheets before claiming them? >>
by reeses4brkfst44378
11 250
Merginging free account with paid account >>
by GarlynStonefist
2 210
Homebrew Item Modifying Custom Skill >>
by USeriousclark
1 146
Editing a weapon's damage die >>
by IrradiatedJake
4 344
Other activities while traveling - what pace?? >>
by wardaddy456
6 107
Primal Paths (6) but where are they? >>
by Deleted
4 2,426
Is a scripted/rigged encounter railroading? >>
by InfantMarsupial
60 1,194
Character creation styles >>
by Wertbag
12 542
Are level 11 Rangers broken? >>
by Sergeant_Garlic
13 309
Whats the difference between skills and feats? >>
by vovuey1
5 2,295
Visual Beyond20 to Roll20 >>
by 031Sensei
3 87
How do migrate player character data from my campaign "A" to my campaign "B" >>
by Ish_Kabibal
5 150
Level 5 Warlock should I go Sorcerer? DM said I could because I’m new >>
by Hawkeyedan
7 229
Team Names (Humor) >>
by Scott_C
13 7,630
Which Book Should I Buy? >>
by Thauraeln_The_Bold
8 212
Forum Jump: