General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Is WoTC treading an insensitive line concerning the use of the term "madness." >>
by Helhawke
517 9,221
Is there a way to limit homebrew sharing between players? >>
by Col0005
1 144
Is there a way to add feats at level 1? >>
by girabbit
2 2,144
Dark Gifts >>
by NessaDraugen
1 123
Flying creatures and lightning >>
by Moloch1414
8 883
Your Top 5 Favorite Deities >>
by Tony1Adobe
27 4,505
Your favorite character...not played by you >>
by NaivaraArnuanna
14 351
Spells Reference For New Players >>
by TejasBob
2 96
Hi I am New here >>
by WitchRose
5 153
What would you want from a Travel & Survival book? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 94
My DM tells me that I can't multiclass though the rulebook tells me I can.What should I do? >>
by AlexandraMelianne
32 2,180
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, thoughts? >>
by Cindrellic
13 844
Question. >>
by TomTheLoser
7 259
Gifts from Theros & Barovia >>
by JurneeJakes
2 119
Ravenloft discussion >>
by RxPanda
4 155
Forum Jump: