General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Need help with characters for an adventure I'm writing >>
by dndjesse
7 446
Discord Bot Example >>
by w9jds
4 2,744
Adding purchased books to Beyond >>
by FarflungStarseeker
1 302
How do I add the mercer created Firearms to a character ? >>
by Zithith
2 258
How do I add advantage to poison saves in my homebrew feat? >>
by snipanas
1 2,818
What kind of character does this sound like? >>
by jgtelford
3 193
I bought the books but would like to use the digital content >>
by Dweesel
8 452
I Just Published My First D&D Book. (Landon Goblin Manual) >>
by CorwynGentry
0 245
D&D Essentials Kit >>
by FryPan20
5 855
Are AD&D novels from the 80s and 90s acceptable for a 10 year old girl? >>
by PhlanHero
8 608
Dissociative identity disorder >>
by Aerendyl_
4 399
Sharing Homebrew creations >>
by AnchorPete929
4 489
What were the bonuses for pre-ordering Saltmarsh >>
by SteddBuckman
6 493
[discussion] What d&d character could you make from this song? >>
by jgtelford
3 201
In Search for Homebrew Feats >>
by Poderino
2 182
Forum Jump: