General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
[Feature Question] Class Options >>
by Elessar106
3 302
Question about running my game >>
by Bucketman
3 334
Campaign management possibilities >>
by Dicey_Guy
1 352
I want to DM but I am so lost. >>
by Whismo
6 707
Homebrew content and campaign sharing (turn it off?) >>
by Vastly
1 777
Familiar Attack Stats >>
by Yenrak
1 409
Paladin : adding the smite damage to any weapon >>
by Hida_Benjiro
6 1,324
Disadvantage on Saving throws >>
by Pilot990
1 977
Which book? >>
by Nightfyre776
2 305
I need help starting a campaign. >>
by Lightningstab
2 262
Advice on a group bully? >>
by BuffYuki
2 966
repurchasing for dnd beyond? >>
by demolition6188
1 305
Adding spell to character error >>
by LeBiochemist
2 202
Adventurers League First Timer >>
by RckHound
5 821
Newbie Q >>
by Grizzalistic
2 263
Forum Jump: