General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tool to import from DnD beyond to fantasy grounds >>
by Hawkwind
4 5,812
Homebrew classes and races? >>
by JohannAlmeida
9 4,134
Homebrew Magic Items - Actions >>
by AngelBob3
0 480
Character Export Sheet >>
by Stukov
2 470
Am I missing something in the character creation? >>
by CWard83
3 364
Black Powder and Gunsmithing >>
by MadE1992
4 5,594
Old 5e screen NPC tables >>
by Wooly_Rupert
1 276
Frames, Themes and others >>
by elmo
6 8,762
Trouble adding separate dice to custom attack >>
by BGunsGU
1 753
UA Modern >>
by FossMaNo1
2 447
If we buy a book can we download a pdf? >>
by mjames_74
2 1,210
Can my pcs choose a custom race I've made if I don't make it public? >>
by FenrisValda
6 532
Tomb Of Annihilation - Omu >>
by CrispyDM
10 7,040
Where's the Beblith? >>
by FossMaNo1
1 516
Can a Non DM with a full subscription do this >>
by Pebcac_Error
3 391
Forum Jump: