General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Is anyone else having the uncomfortable experience of their players trying to bring more adult content into your game? >>
by Kiaron
3 654
Tier 4 and Epic adventures >>
by Vainglorious
8 4,310
All 5e content? >>
by Tajeo
2 1,431
Product replacement - spell cards >>
by Jimbo_on_Fire
1 697
A request for opinions >>
by JokerJester99
4 513
Surveys for Players and DMs >>
by LucentLight
0 347
So, err... I’m new here and new to D&D... could I have some help? >>
by Bengal_the_Writer
16 897
I think I have a problem >>
by Jiracorp626
2 389
If I buy the PHB do I get accesses to all the sub classes, spells and such in the book on the DND Beyond client >>
by Sjbeast
2 1,092
DM Favoritism >>
by BlightedSkinner
5 1,900
D&D Reader?? >>
by gksmithlcw
138 12,612
Races in Adventurer's League >>
by Tystefy
12 3,412
Legendary Bundle VS Master Subscription >>
by Sardonnix
3 9,332
Dose Crossbow Expert work with spells? >>
by onebrain
1 5,772
Created a campaign (since I have the Master Subscription and all the content), Can I make another user, the DM? >>
by ePaladin
5 650
Forum Jump: