General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Expanding collection. What to get. >>
by SparrowWimbish
4 107
Ya you can't play this like a video game here can you? >>
by CrusaderForGod
3 286
Dungeons, Dragons and Leadership? >>
by ghoststalker1
7 277
Invisible Familiars andTtouch Spells >>
by Ronnie_Soach
7 253
Essentials kit bonus adventures downloadable? >>
by Old_School_Gamer
2 173
What happened to the March Madness Encounters of the Week? >>
by StuperUser
9 260
Character vs Player memory >>
by MamasToast
20 427
I don't really know where else to post this. I think I did a bad thing, but I'm not sure? >>
by Mmm_
4 176
Reborn healing issue >>
by Disastra_Loomin
2 488
Suggest me items suited for a Blood Hunter >>
by JadeyVT
4 17,509
Question about the Hexblade >>
by ErronThornShepard
6 221
Artificer Spell level limit >>
by Sandmugger
3 239
D&D Beyond Development Team >>
by ChessMess
0 256
Ozhov Syndicate character. (but secretly House Dimir) >>
by SparrowWimbish
5 261
I'm a new D&D player >>
by BrockDotCom
5 161
Forum Jump: