General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved +Hit to Booming Blade >>
by BWear
33 7,426
I am the only one who wishes WotC would just announce the upcoming D&D settings for 2021? >>
by Gyor
46 1,325
Help Creating a Home Brew Item >>
by Quasxen
2 51
What is your favorite part of D&D? (I'm new) >>
by Chopstix_
24 417
GM Advice needed with Descent into Avernus >>
by user-100097979
6 959
Paranormal Investigator Build >>
by croftstr
3 4,312
Possible Community Survey (not official) >>
by The_Lake_Admiral
0 37
Will I steal the spotlight?? >>
by Somerton
6 251
Avrae&Beyond >>
by Jayden0
0 180
Random Google 404 errors >>
by C4mSH4FT
0 44
mimics >>
by Wysperra
3 82
Technical question: Dispel Magic >>
by Gvarayi
3 451
Paladin Smite >>
by Wysperra
8 174
XP or Milestone? >>
by ConalTheGreat
93 2,654
what I'm waiting for in the beyond of dnd >>
by DDefener
15 416
Forum Jump: