General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Campaign help >>
by XavrilWindArrow
4 93
Replacing Homebrew damage dice?? >>
by Maglalosus
5 875
Character add to Campaign >>
by FuChingLan
3 70
Icewind Dale Gods... >>
by gdeloian
8 3,106
Lore of the gods >>
by kootranova1
4 93
Bonus Based on Gender >>
by I_Love_Tarrasques
111 1,967
Whats your opinion on satyrs? >>
by Layomayo
20 2,448
Should I just not play this campaign? >>
by noHaren
28 634
Can I add characters from D&D4 to D&D Beyond character builder? >>
by ThatOneDudeWhoPlaysDND
3 119
Tiny Hut and a Familiar >>
by Spikoli
1 209
Can I use the on-line D&D, dice to create a character? >>
by N8pr0X
0 40
write-access when Jaegering other's characters within campaign >>
by ckot
0 36
Artist Looking for Unpaid Work Experience >>
by Mwegs
0 54
Telepathic Sugestions >>
by Ronnie_Soach
3 213
If you could choose to wildshape into more.... >>
by Shadow1414
14 349
Forum Jump: