General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Full color Maps in Vecna and other books. >>
by BryTheOld
1 210
2024 Physical PHB Out of Stock >>
by JaccsenNightfall
13 364
I Dare You to Tell Me This Isn't the First Thing You Thought When You Saw This Art. >>
by Yurei1453
1 161
New Physical Books >>
by Elychen
2 134
DM was upset that I made a character with high AC, am I in the wrong for this? >>
by Webbi27
102 6,448
D&D Origins Book PRE Order $99.99 >>
by MaximusCathril
20 596
The Hybrid Question - A Discussion on the crossbreeding of species >>
by Gemsona
28 2,656
Does anyone known how to edit or delete homebrew creations that you've pubished/ are public? >>
by RedNeck02000
3 118
Environmental effects and vampire-spawn >>
by doktor57
2 95
Concentration Spell what can you do role playing wise? >>
by Buklao215
3 117
In quite a pickle >>
by StephenVillareale
6 243
Am I turning into that guy? >>
by Seth_Anonymous
10 399
campaign were players got 2 PCs or everyone ran companion classes >>
by UnkKnellnapper
7 149
add companions to a character. >>
by kingbigfoot666
2 366
pre select character upgrades >>
by minecraftchest2
1 91
Forum Jump: