General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How much is the price of an airship? >>
by istakeniknow
14 16,362
Can a human and a Lycanthrope make a shifter? >>
by EvanSegura
7 378
Personal loot vs Party loot and how to handle it? >>
by Blackdragonmojo
7 484
How do i join other peoples campaigns >>
by Constantine_Maxentius
2 97
Magic Item for exhaustion >>
by Boss_Hause17
6 5,852
creating a macro >>
by NickNemitz
5 546
Custom Weapons - Is it possible to make it function correctly on character sheet? >>
by Stevil11
4 1,031
Chaos Bolt Probablility >>
by Drax152
3 189
What I/We bought and why.... >>
by ArwensDaughter
49 12,281
Heavy Armor Master good? >>
by UnkKnellnapper
31 4,636
I dont know if this belongs here. >>
by YOZOx1
1 102
how can i become part of the dnd team? >>
by god_of_death212
20 3,472
I have a problem >>
by themegachad73309
3 172
Can you teleport to a person? >>
by PeachkaSlayer
19 897
homebrew roll table >>
by the_duck_side
5 3,486
Forum Jump: