|
|
Another Content Sharing question
>>
|
|
2
|
66
|
|
|
What's the best pet master class?
>>
|
|
4
|
2,257
|
|
|
Dealing with player that doesn't read her class.
>>
|
|
89
|
1,740
|
|
|
What campaign would you like to play
>>
|
|
25
|
611
|
|
|
Adding an extra feat?
>>
|
|
19
|
10,103
|
|
|
Fantasy Grounds to D&D Beyond?
>>
|
|
2
|
418
|
|
|
Bundle of Tasha's Cauldron
>>
|
|
1
|
200
|
|
|
How to summon Shadows?
>>
|
|
5
|
1,330
|
|
|
Can I turn my players characters into npcs?
>>
|
|
11
|
301
|
|
|
My character sheet automatic dice calculations are wrong and I don't know what is causing it.
>>
|
|
2
|
117
|
|
|
Doing a Aes sedai and warder build in 5e(no homebrew)
>>
|
|
10
|
727
|
|
|
Digital + Physical Bundle
>>
|
|
6
|
707
|
|
|
Best Class/Build for WD:DH
>>
|
|
5
|
258
|
|
|
How can I Only Use the Players Handbook for Characters in a campaign when I have access to other books
>>
|
|
5
|
1,078
|
|
|
Can you destroy/defeat a sphere of annihilation WITHOUT magic?
>>
|
|
17
|
628
|