General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I bought the Essentials kit, how do I "use it", now? >>
by Bennacious_FlimFlam
23 3,425
Question on Free D&D beyond (No Subscription) >>
by RPGrandPa
6 2,285
Your Expected Monthly D&D + VTT Expenses? >>
by Appellion
8 773
Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk >> (1 Viewing)
by Billyfish996
29 3,863
Custom Classes? >>
by roguecaliber
10 7,702
Adding animal companions >>
by KelpieRunner
13 3,387
Length of Physical/Digital Bundle Pre orders >>
by BlobGoblin93
5 142
Pricing on firearms? >> 3 2,755
How caltrops and Artisans blessing works >>
by elipazmino1
5 154
Curious about ruling and how it works on dndb. >>
by koffi88
2 84
How to sort purchased vs not purchased content? >>
by thepregnantgod
1 91
Is it possible to still use epic magic? >> (2 Viewing)
by jgtelford
17 2,353
Harvesting Spell components >>
by bobberuchi
2 87
I don't know where to take my Monk character >>
by Atlas105
13 409
Diagonal Rule from the DMG >> (1 Viewing)
by DrCarson
31 3,539
Forum Jump: