General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
can i make a character of a race i dont own? >>
by pigeonsintrashcans
10 2,430
Do I like D&D, or not? >>
by HongoTak
16 384
High Level Modules >>
by jbmedic
1 130
How do I make maps for adventures online? >>
by BoringBard
6 168
This is dumb >>
by Erokow32
11 559
Public Notes from Campaign Section question >>
by GinaBobina316
7 867
New to DND -- Glad to be here :) >>
by Nelcray
25 406
Preordered Spelljammer on Amazon, any chance I can get the preorder extras? >>
by JGira
2 122
Eating Dragon Parts >>
by AldrekStormcloak
36 14,343
Opinion needed for situation at table >>
by AlexMarheaves
69 1,530
Can my bard combine spells for flavor. As a Dm would you allow it? >>
by SoulHarbinger
63 1,007
Just completed Frozen Sick with the family - What should we do next? >>
by SEAHAWK10
7 1,106
Regarding sourcebooks and sharing >>
by The_WeebUwU
6 450
which makes for a better "start" to a story line? >>
by Zhule
7 252
retrieve the items that I purchased >>
by SampsonSteel
2 105
Forum Jump: