General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
When Creating a Character >>
by WesCoast
12 265
What do I do on players set in copying other PC’s designs,races, etc? >>
by ichiha68
6 450
Strixhaven >>
by Mr_OwlBear
2 187
Can I use my meta magic on someone else's spells >>
by Teddicus
5 293
How do I link and user encounters in a campaign? >>
by Curissa
3 918
Sidekick Character >>
by bbharmanv
3 511
How will thrikreen telepathy work exactly? >>
by Brakinbashbomber
22 6,385
Would this build be OP? >>
by BoringBard
8 182
Revised Ranger >>
by SebBrowne
9 4,564
Campaign Sharing / Limiting of content >>
by Keirou
1 83
EGtW Hollowed One >>
by Sparkson
7 1,185
Kenku Question >>
by DruidVSAdventure
9 551
How to set up were/shifter details in character sheet? >>
by Sunae
4 1,561
QQ: Sex changing magic and nonconforming individuals >>
by LordOfTheMemes
43 5,117
there a way to see previous currency changes? >>
by SAMURIADI
2 578
Forum Jump: