General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New Player worried about possible red flags over DM and being the wrong fit for the story the DM has made >>
by Theodopolos
14 583
Pouch Size >>
by Diebric
4 546
Low magic/no magic character class options >>
by Neolithic_Jedi
16 5,922
globe of invulnerbility >>
by cappy2
2 79
When Creating a Character >>
by WesCoast
12 265
What do I do on players set in copying other PC’s designs,races, etc? >>
by ichiha68
6 451
Strixhaven >>
by Mr_OwlBear
2 187
Can I use my meta magic on someone else's spells >>
by Teddicus
5 293
How do I link and user encounters in a campaign? >>
by Curissa
3 918
Sidekick Character >>
by bbharmanv
3 513
How will thrikreen telepathy work exactly? >>
by Brakinbashbomber
22 6,390
Would this build be OP? >>
by BoringBard
8 184
Revised Ranger >>
by SebBrowne
9 4,571
Campaign Sharing / Limiting of content >>
by Keirou
1 84
EGtW Hollowed One >>
by Sparkson
7 1,186
Forum Jump: