General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Adding optional Tasha feature to the main class page? >>
by k2i3n4g5
4 1,135
Digital Future of D&D >>
by Erokow32
1 128
How do I unlock content from additional books? >>
by Owlethia
4 363
Custom module question >>
by Disastra_Loomin
2 92
Advice for proper representation in D&D >>
by DruidofMN
19 467
character design help >>
by HorribleMemes
10 165
Critical Role Content for app >>
by Haiiro_No_Okami
2 347
Sharing purchased DDB content as player with DM? >>
by FireBubbles
2 69
DND Beayond SUB? >>
by ShaggiestLord
3 72
Two Spellcasters: Your Favorite Spell Combinations >>
by Tony1Adobe
1 56
Me and boyfriend looking to learn D&D >>
by charmity
10 264
Worgs, from the Feywild? >>
by Gigaflop
Plz rate my char for avernus game >>
by Loneeagle85
2 63
Miniatures >>
by Linklite
10 262
I suck at combat. How can I improve? >>
by BoomerTheStar47_2
28 1,559
Forum Jump: