|
|
Legendary Bundle on sale?
>>
|
|
6
|
1,118
|
|
|
Bundles
>>
|
|
1
|
82
|
|
|
foundry content question
>>
|
|
3
|
577
|
|
|
Does my Idea of combining Yu-Gi-Oh with a magic based class sound any good?
>>
|
|
10
|
1,438
|
|
|
Goodberry
>>
|
|
2
|
364
|
|
|
Can I Just Join a Campaign
>>
|
|
4
|
173
|
|
|
I can't add a purchased magic item
>>
|
|
2
|
490
|
|
|
Just chill and help
>>
|
|
2
|
130
|
|
|
Is there a definitive guide to D&D Beyond Homebrew?
>>
|
|
3
|
282
|
|
|
Any known Coupon Code right now ?
>>
|
|
6
|
47,211
|
|
|
Trade for Weakness
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to the World of D&D and I have a few questions...
>>
|
|
15
|
673
|
|
|
Someone Purchased a Book for me as a Gift but I already have it; is there a way to return the book?
>>
|
|
2
|
228
|
|
|
Interesting ideas based on the latest 2 hires by Hasbro
>>
|
|
4
|
162
|
|
|
Need some advice regarding table habbits
>>
|
|
29
|
597
|