General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Phone App Updated Books? >>
by GroovyCat
11 362
Character sharing >>
by Izwitt
2 82
Legendary Bundle on sale? >>
by DutchGM
6 1,118
Bundles >>
by Linklite
1 82
foundry content question >>
by crim_1211
3 577
Does my Idea of combining Yu-Gi-Oh with a magic based class sound any good? >>
by Jeremysmash1245
10 1,440
Goodberry >>
by nagroM_emanresU
2 364
Can I Just Join a Campaign >>
by OneEyeDan
4 173
I can't add a purchased magic item >>
by calebhand
2 490
Just chill and help >>
by Janayaslayer
2 130
Is there a definitive guide to D&D Beyond Homebrew? >>
by thricebedamned
3 282
Any known Coupon Code right now ? >>
by TheOldWitcher
6 47,215
Trade for Weakness >>
by Erokow32
New to the World of D&D and I have a few questions... >>
by AlphaLChurch
15 675
Someone Purchased a Book for me as a Gift but I already have it; is there a way to return the book? >>
by fiaraven
2 228
Forum Jump: