General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I almost immediately loose any excitement for new characters? >>
by Gelavan
12 737
New player >>
by Innerknightmare
10 134
I have a question on unarmored defense and draconic sorcerer ac natural armor >>
by BjornWren
3 70
How do you change the damage of a weapon in the magic item creator? >>
by Astonarix
8 2,425
Die Roller >>
by Bog97th
0 57
Why is flame strike 5th level? >>
by LeBattery
21 2,355
Rogue Dual Wielding Rapiers? >>
by Pruttonator
7 39,085
How to Roleplay Illusion Spells >>
by Gh0styy
0 231
Homebrew Hybrid Forms Help >>
by TheBearzerker
2 332
Does the Echo Knight use the Player's spell slots? >>
by SpyNix07
How Little Can Ruling Matter? >>
by DimensionalManiac
25 509
HP bonus question >>
by Killakia
20 413
Non-lethal spell damage? >>
by Mr_Helix
43 3,204
How Many of us Started playing D&D and/or Joined DnD beyond in 2020? >>
by CatGodSpeedz
6 178
How do I know what a flavored weapon would be? >>
by MattSchmidt
3 159
Forum Jump: