General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Hot Take: A revamped Battlerager could have been included in Fizban's Treasury of Dragons >>
by KSwissII
2 87
Class/Subclass Population Survey [All official subclasses POLL] >>
by WunderBuns
2 1,159
How to add proficiency bonus to AC within Subclass feature >>
by DM_Anvil
Homebrew Adventure versus Campaign Books: Your Thoughts >>
by Gh0styy
4 103
Campaign Journal - I want it in DDB, but I'll make one wherever >>
by CoreyYoung
3 72
Building a DISCORD community >>
by Gupgaming
2 85
Suggestion spell >>
by Call_Me_Groo
4 1,305
5E's removal of Magic Shops >>
by SlaughterMachine
357 5,930
Can't seem to find where I include Integrated Protection? >>
by Doorsday614
3 147
I miss my "in-hand" Dragon Magazine! Am I Alone? >>
by Stashravens
17 2,186
Dragon Turtle - Shape Change >>
by MadeironSunderstone
6 542
Should I use Faerun and make it "My own", or should I use a home-brew setting? >>
by Gelavan
22 2,754
Anthology Campaign? >>
by DeadScot
8 585
Monsters with Multiattack >>
by egomann
27 2,918
Adding someone else's homebrew race to character creator >>
by Mara_Moonwhisper
2 441
Forum Jump: