|
|
Class/Subclass Population Survey [All official subclasses POLL]
>>
|
|
2
|
1,158
|
|
|
How to add proficiency bonus to AC within Subclass feature
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
Homebrew Adventure versus Campaign Books: Your Thoughts
>>
|
|
4
|
103
|
|
|
Campaign Journal - I want it in DDB, but I'll make one wherever
>>
|
|
3
|
72
|
|
|
Building a DISCORD community
>>
|
|
2
|
85
|
|
|
Suggestion spell
>>
|
|
4
|
1,304
|
|
|
5E's removal of Magic Shops
>>
|
|
357
|
5,919
|
|
|
Can't seem to find where I include Integrated Protection?
>>
|
|
3
|
147
|
|
|
I miss my "in-hand" Dragon Magazine! Am I Alone?
>>
|
|
17
|
2,185
|
|
|
Dragon Turtle - Shape Change
>>
|
|
6
|
541
|
|
|
Should I use Faerun and make it "My own", or should I use a home-brew setting?
>>
|
|
22
|
2,754
|
|
|
Anthology Campaign?
>>
|
|
8
|
585
|
|
|
Monsters with Multiattack
>>
|
|
27
|
2,917
|
|
|
Adding someone else's homebrew race to character creator
>>
|
|
2
|
440
|
|
|
Baaz Draconian Why The Change?
>>
|
|
2
|
763
|