General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Just for fun - new character idea - Goblin Whispers Bard. >>
by jgtelford
8 296
How do you play a chaotic neutral character or NPC? >>
by jgtelford
18 2,713
Does anyone know of a player-friendly summary of Myth Drannor? >>
by legolasgreenleaf333
5 209
Hum... does a 57 do it? >>
by Sergeant_Garlic
6 229
Is WoTC treading an insensitive line concerning the use of the term "madness." >>
by Helhawke
517 9,098
Is there a way to limit homebrew sharing between players? >>
by Col0005
1 142
Is there a way to add feats at level 1? >>
by girabbit
2 2,142
Dark Gifts >>
by NessaDraugen
1 121
Flying creatures and lightning >>
by Moloch1414
8 880
Your Top 5 Favorite Deities >>
by Tony1Adobe
27 4,483
Your favorite character...not played by you >>
by NaivaraArnuanna
14 346
Spells Reference For New Players >>
by TejasBob
2 96
Hi I am New here >>
by WitchRose
5 153
What would you want from a Travel & Survival book? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 94
My DM tells me that I can't multiclass though the rulebook tells me I can.What should I do? >>
by AlexandraMelianne
32 2,177
Forum Jump: