|
|
Is there a way to add feats at level 1?
>>
|
|
2
|
2,144
|
|
|
Dark Gifts
>>
|
|
1
|
123
|
|
|
Flying creatures and lightning
>>
|
|
8
|
883
|
|
|
Your Top 5 Favorite Deities
>>
|
|
27
|
4,503
|
|
|
Your favorite character...not played by you
>>
|
|
14
|
351
|
|
|
Spells Reference For New Players
>>
|
|
2
|
96
|
|
|
Hi I am New here
>>
|
|
5
|
153
|
|
|
What would you want from a Travel & Survival book?
>>
|
|
4
|
94
|
|
|
My DM tells me that I can't multiclass though the rulebook tells me I can.What should I do?
>>
|
|
32
|
2,180
|
|
|
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, thoughts?
>>
|
|
13
|
844
|
|
|
Question.
>>
|
|
7
|
259
|
|
|
Gifts from Theros & Barovia
>>
|
|
2
|
119
|
|
|
Ravenloft discussion
>>
|
|
4
|
155
|
|
|
Need some short songs/poems/etc for my bard
>>
|
|
12
|
808
|
|
|
Running campaigns (table) with only Beyond?
>>
|
|
3
|
74
|