General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Flying creatures and lightning >>
by Moloch1414
8 883
Your Top 5 Favorite Deities >>
by Tony1Adobe
27 4,495
Your favorite character...not played by you >>
by NaivaraArnuanna
14 350
Spells Reference For New Players >>
by TejasBob
2 96
Hi I am New here >>
by WitchRose
5 153
What would you want from a Travel & Survival book? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 94
My DM tells me that I can't multiclass though the rulebook tells me I can.What should I do? >>
by AlexandraMelianne
32 2,180
Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, thoughts? >>
by Cindrellic
13 840
Question. >>
by TomTheLoser
7 259
Gifts from Theros & Barovia >>
by JurneeJakes
2 119
Ravenloft discussion >>
by RxPanda
4 155
Need some short songs/poems/etc for my bard >>
by ColesCoal
12 806
Running campaigns (table) with only Beyond? >>
by RazDow
3 74
Does this sit funny with you too? >>
by LeBattery
40 778
How do I add Dark Gifts to my character? >>
by timothytkd118
1 513
Forum Jump: