General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Which Book Should I Buy? >>
by Thauraeln_The_Bold
8 215
Can you give me your thoughts and opinions on this incomplete character backstory? >>
by jgtelford
11 244
how to share my book/sources with my DM? >>
by TrickyRock
15 1,688
Is there a.... >>
by Flagged
2 122
I don't know how to subscribe... (choosing homebrew content) >>
by Rinyori
4 126
Aliexpress dice haul >>
by T800
0 80
To whom do I speak if I want to get involved in online gaming? >>
by Erevan_Meliamne1
3 87
Gifts for a DM >>
by Kaboom979
8 642
ILLRIGGER >>
by Guyzeguy
9 3,584
Keeping Players Focused During In-Game Downtime >>
by Khaly626
14 301
Prepared Spells Ruins Wizard. Change My Mind. >>
by AnakinTheWeird
69 5,977
New DM tips >>
by MegMcShooty
7 159
Adding Hit Dice >>
by Demilich28
2 654
Revised Ranger >>
by EventualFawn14
42 13,870
need to get some clarification: rod of the pact keeper one or two handed? >>
by krull_da_conquer
2 379
Forum Jump: