General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
character builder export doesn't work >>
by NoHammer
5 269
The kind of game I'd like to run >>
by CaveGuyJ
6 138
Has anyone played or created any funny & comedic Scenarios? >>
by elcroftingo
1 77
Hand X-Bow and a Shield, Can I do it? >>
by TiradentesZ
26 542
Is there a sub-class dedicated to a single, magical weapon? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
14 448
Other Class Dunamancy Ideas (Artificer, Sorcerer, and Others) >>
by The_Leviathan_of_Levistus
34 5,573
Fluff Discussion: How to fill out a Crew for a Maritime Expedition >>
by MrPC0X
11 1,510
Ideas for demography in a world where humans are rare? >>
by Skfma
1 82
Barbarian rage toggles >>
by Starscream45
2 2,987
How to: Druid Spells from new sources >>
by Zinethar
2 45
Our DM just brutalized my PC >>
by Ohcaptain570
12 421
Paly / Divine Soc - Spirit Guardians >>
by Legion99
4 72
Buying crafting, selling high lvl magic items back. >>
by Leafyfang
20 269
2021 D&D Speculation >>
by Gyor
24 580
If I buy Artillerist do I get the whole Artificer class? >>
by jose_vilarinho
1 428
Forum Jump: