General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
If I buy Artillerist do I get the whole Artificer class? >>
by jose_vilarinho
1 428
Joining a small game, help to find complimentary class >>
by BenjaminNC
5 97
Multiclass or not, a discussion >> (1 Viewing)
by Lostwhilefishing
50 1,417
Legendary Bundle Sale >>
by Reuben_Medik
1 946
Two questions about Artificer Armorer on D&D Beyond >>
by Bluefire120
1 304
Spell Question: Force Cage + Spiritual Weapon >>
by zachjusti
3 352
I want feedback on my character idea >>
by Panicfan
2 57
Adding homebrew weapon spell as attack >>
by StrictlyForbidden
3 1,072
Creating Magic Item >>
by Danilo_Thann69
3 59
Character advice requested >>
by Deshiba
4 98
Feature request: Upload images >>
by TheFloppey
14 1,009
Thoughts on switching settings >>
by Merigold00Yahoo
10 273
Holus 3D gaming map and character tool >>
by Itsmeneon
1 112
Curious >>
by Thilloriana
7 532
Spotify music for your games - Playlists for every occasion! >>
by DaveParsec
4 1,849
Forum Jump: