General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Should I Buy a Tablet for D&D Beyond? >>
by illegaloverlord
6 3,780
Looking for a feat, ability, or spell that allows changing shape >>
by NogheariUruz
2 74
How do you make characters? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
11 203
D&D Charecter sheet limit >>
by BurnyFireball
15 311
Spells >>
by jimdawise
4 108
Can I manually enter characters / classes etc? >>
by DarriSmith
1 938
Not sure D and D beyond has this feature? >>
by SGalbreath
2 132
DM is murdering us at every turn- What should I do? >>
by Redpelt
10 279
Am I crazy or did anybody else remember this? >>
by Winters
0 136
How to make On-site mechanic work through homebrew >>
by Moeraki014
0 44
My Campaigns and content >>
by Falwith
1 373
I rolled a 4. >>
by pavilionaire
14 459
Witch Sight and an Invisibility cloak >>
by cableghost
2 867
Holiday dice set >>
by Dalmaer
0 69
Christmas Oneshots? >>
by MadMinion709
2 183
Forum Jump: