General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
D&D Beyond & Changes from WotC to previous books >>
by OctoberGeek
10 798
How much can you sell a monster for? >>
by gurren99
10 875
Roll20 Help >>
by JFornes
2 74
Favorite Monster, That Should Officially Playable >>
by PatrickDees
106 2,843
I'm bad at Roleplaying >>
by OrangeYosh
25 2,443
Doth thou speaketh like this? >>
by TransmorpherDDS
5 140
I'm a new DM and I need some tips on how to deal with difficult players and how to help new players. >>
by RhoharShestendeliath
26 486
Is this a Bug? Can anyone help me? >>
by TiradentesZ
3 112
Arcane Focus or Component Pouch? >>
by Jayden0
12 6,260
Using Polymorph on Druids Wildfire Spirit >>
by Captain_Bubblegum
3 596
Playing by yourself... >>
by TheNemesisEnforcer
22 1,143
Making a novice pyromancer's notebook >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
1 66
D&D Beyond to Avrae >>
by TheDeadHavRisen
0 72
Jester Subclass >>
by Lord_Vethnak
7 1,111
Bard's Half proficiancy >>
by Yeeli8768
1 1,266
Forum Jump: