General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Favorite gisg builds? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
2 69
Uh, so I'm writing a campaign, and I have no idea what I should do for the main bad guy. >>
by CallMeKaori
11 112
Searchable books? >>
by Robodad
16 285
MTG Planeswalker Cast Alignment/Classes >>
by Planeswalker
4 4,055
Storm Kings Thunder World Map >>
by StutteringDM
1 554
Super bundle for character builder options? >>
by Gamemaster76
1 68
When is Tasha's coming to the Marketplace? >>
by NapInCamo
5 679
Necromancy Druid? >>
by DnDNewper
15 905
Giant Insect Familar >>
by Ronnie_Soach
9 956
Do you Dice Jail and how? >>
by EricHVela
13 2,080
dear wizards >>
by Ironheart26
2 123
Rope Trick Balloon >>
by Ronnie_Soach
2 91
Counterspell casted with subtle >>
by Mikethescared
3 100
First Time DMing - Tips and Critiques please!! >>
by Zepheria_ShadowRunner
3 78
Help with assigning characters >>
by Kaz_Faren
1 42
Forum Jump: