General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Just wanted to share my current campaign >>
by SebbyRavencroft
5 235
How Long is a Week in Forgotten Realms? >>
by mcnealdj
3 6,427
Which notebook should I use? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
0 159
How to Add Notes for Custom Weapon Action? >>
by mikeg710
0 610
D&D Looking For DM >>
by LitePeak570
0 110
Intellect Devourer Intelligence Contest >>
by TheKindlyOne
2 2,279
Question about the PHB >>
by Darth_Wick
20 676
Inventory Management >>
by Chills_alot
0 434
New player >>
by Mortem_Vitalae
4 286
I can desribe gore right? >>
by Gamerawsome101
6 285
Create Bookmarks >>
by HMGrazzt
0 222
I'm still confused, when are the AC bonus cumulable? >>
by DargusTheArrowsMaster
9 928
Unlinking google account. >>
by user-101289622
3 3,690
Discussion of the current D&D style of publishing adventures. >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
4 272
Is there a dragon turtle dragonborn?(Weird D&D questions) >>
by FlyingTarrasque
6 1,486
Forum Jump: