This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
I have never had a chance to join a campaign or to do anything other than create my own character. I am looking for people to do a campaign with that have time to help teach a newbie.
Same, we could team up!
Hello! I run a community that 14 weekly campaigns with 65+ players. We always looking for players. Reach me on Discord: Gudiu#1007
Quote from Gudiu >> Hello! I run a community that 14 weekly campaigns with 65+ players. We always looking for players. Reach me on Discord: Gudiu#1007
I can't use discord is there another option?
I have never had a chance to join a campaign or to do anything other than create my own character. I am looking for people to do a campaign with that have time to help teach a newbie.
Same, we could team up!
Hello! I run a community that 14 weekly campaigns with 65+ players. We always looking for players. Reach me on Discord: Gudiu#1007
I can't use discord is there another option?