Name: Aimee Country: Netherlands What's your experience: I have played a couple of one shots and am interested in playing a longer campaign! Do you meet the age requirement (18+): Yes Anything else about yourself (Optional): I'd love to find some people to play D&D with on a regular basis (weekly or bi-weekly). I also love to play other (board)games and fantasy in general :)
• Name: Jim • Country: UK England • What's your experience: Been out for a fair few years (AD&D era) I'm in one online session atm but only 1 session in, and I've connected with a PF2e DM but not a full group as yet • Do you meet the age requirement (18+): Yes by a fair amount • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I'm a contractor so that could affect my availability at times
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Name: Aimee
Country: Netherlands
What's your experience: I have played a couple of one shots and am interested in playing a longer campaign!
Do you meet the age requirement (18+): Yes
Anything else about yourself (Optional): I'd love to find some people to play D&D with on a regular basis (weekly or bi-weekly). I also love to play other (board)games and fantasy in general :)
• Name: Jim
• Country: UK England
• What's your experience: Been out for a fair few years (AD&D era) I'm in one online session atm but only 1 session in, and I've connected with a PF2e DM but not a full group as yet
• Do you meet the age requirement (18+): Yes by a fair amount
• Anything else about yourself (Optional): I'm a contractor so that could affect my availability at times