Hi there! This feels like you're looking for players for a new game, which is great!
We've moved you to the proper forum for finding players and games. I'd encourage you to take a look at the pinned post in this subforum and edit your post to reflect the criteria of your game to better help you find your party. :)
I made a new campaign for the first part of Candlekeep Mysteries if anyone is interested.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/campaigns/join/63952171596700735
Hi there! This feels like you're looking for players for a new game, which is great!
We've moved you to the proper forum for finding players and games. I'd encourage you to take a look at the pinned post in this subforum and edit your post to reflect the criteria of your game to better help you find your party. :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Alright, thank you.
Hey, im interested in playing,