N-Danger is a Black-owned tabletop gaming community built to celebrate creativity, storytelling, and the unique perspectives Black players bring to the table.
While this server centers Black players and aims to create a space where we can feel comfortable, heard, and inspired, everyone who respects that mission is welcome here. Allies, friends, and fellow adventurers of all backgrounds are invited to join the journey.
Our goal is simple:
Create a space where Black nerd culture and imagination thrive
Support DMs, players, artists, and storytellers
Build worlds together through D&D and other tabletop games
Respect, collaboration, and good vibes at the table
Whether you're a seasoned Dungeon Master, a brand-new player rolling your first character, or someone who just loves fantasy worlds and storytelling, there’s a seat for you here.
Hey! I came across your N-Danger post and wanted to reach out rather than advertise under your recruitment thread. I run CrossRolls Studio, another TTRPG community, and I really liked what you're building.
We're growing our network of players, GMs, creators, and different TTRPG systems, and I thought it might be cool for our communities to connect rather than compete for the same people.
If you're ever interested, I'd love to talk about possible community collaborations—shared events, GM/player opportunities, creator spotlights, or cross-community one-shots. No pressure at all; I just wanted to introduce myself. 😊
— Lei CrossRolls Studio
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
N-Danger is a Black-owned tabletop gaming community built to celebrate creativity, storytelling, and the unique perspectives Black players bring to the table.
While this server centers Black players and aims to create a space where we can feel comfortable, heard, and inspired, everyone who respects that mission is welcome here. Allies, friends, and fellow adventurers of all backgrounds are invited to join the journey.
Our goal is simple:
Create a space where Black nerd culture and imagination thrive
Support DMs, players, artists, and storytellers
Build worlds together through D&D and other tabletop games
Respect, collaboration, and good vibes at the table
Whether you're a seasoned Dungeon Master, a brand-new player rolling your first character, or someone who just loves fantasy worlds and storytelling, there’s a seat for you here.
Hi,
How does one go about getting more information about N-Danger's discord?
Dr. Q
I mean I can talk to you about it in here or you could even join, I can add you to the discord if you want.
I would love a discord invite.
Please do.....username is kai_zen0123
May I get an invite
Hey! I came across your N-Danger post and wanted to reach out rather than advertise under your recruitment thread. I run CrossRolls Studio, another TTRPG community, and I really liked what you're building.
We're growing our network of players, GMs, creators, and different TTRPG systems, and I thought it might be cool for our communities to connect rather than compete for the same people.
If you're ever interested, I'd love to talk about possible community collaborations—shared events, GM/player opportunities, creator spotlights, or cross-community one-shots. No pressure at all; I just wanted to introduce myself. 😊
— Lei
CrossRolls Studio